Thursday, March 8, 2007

To Mow or not to Mow



I am a huge fan of craigslist. Sometimes its a bunch of useless crap for sale but most of the time you can fine just what you were looking for. Like when we moved in to our new house and realized that there was no gas hook up for the dryer. Nelson looked on CL and found someone near my work that wanted to trade an electric dryer for a gas one. Perfect, dryer swap '07. So my new passion is looking for used yard tools. When we lived in Hawaii even though we rented our house I did all the yard work. I had every tool known to man. I cared and loved for all of them like they were my little soldiers. Something about pulling weeds and planting flowers makes me happy. Since we have been in CA all our rentals have come with yard service. I suppose the average Californian has no time for such chores. Well I am gonna make time. Here is a picture of my new score. No gas, no emissions, no pollution just old fashioned hard work. Cheers to the yard man (or woman)!

No comments: