Monday, September 8, 2008

You Scrape Paint, You Scrape NOW!

Sunday we made another small dent in the 2nd bedroom.

We finished working on the windows, one is broken and its just going to have to stay like that. We might maybe eventually get someone to fix it. Something about the pulley being snapped, looks like a stick in the window to me.

The Husband took down the 3 doors, stripped off the hardware and took them to our friend Mark. He is going to drop them off at THE STRIP JOINT. Scraping paint sucks so much that I am just going to suck it up and pay someone to help me out. There is so much paint on these walls and the doors are just as caked there is no way I can scrape that much paint. My arms are killing me. I did finish the base boards and 1 and 1/2 door jams. The second jam I had to use the chemicals the heat gun was nothing on that oil base paint. It pretty much laughed in my face and maybe spit a little too. Its a cruel joke.

Still lots to do in 3 weeks or is it 2?

No comments: