Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fence Emergency!

Dang it. Dang it all.

We have been talking about a new fence. We need one but we don't really have the extra money lying around. Plus our neighbor was living there and since I adore her and her son it was no biggie. Well crap. She has moved out and now there are new neighbors living in her house. We met them last weekend. They seem very nice. Super nice. But I don't care.

Now we need a fence for sure. Its in the back so I don't really have to worry about the historical district but everyone in California has wrought iron fence. I think its kinda ugly. What do I do?

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Why S? said...

If you're asking me, and I think you did, I say a big thumbs down to wrought iron. I see way too much of it. And I would think it would be pricier than wood, no?