Monday, April 20, 2009

Its Time To Count The BEES!


Its spring again that means its time to count the bees. I'll plant my seeds this week and hope for the best. We have tons of bees buzzing around so as long as I can grow the sunflowers we should be good to go. Last year I did not have any luck growing the seeds provided by the project. This year they shipped Renee's Garden seeds so hopefully its a better batch.

If you are on the mailing list for the Great Sunflower Project you should have gotten yours. If you are not they still would love your data.

Check out their project. Its a good one.

2 comments:

Adriana said...

I have several rogue sunflowers in one of my beds. Dem' birds.

Why S? said...

Good luck with this year's batch. My lavender always brings lots of bees. I don't keep track of them though.