Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Favorite Things

I know its a house blog but you have to wear clothes at the house right? Or I suppose you don't. Anyway, this is my friends clothing company, they outfit me in the cutest things. I could not ask for more in a fashion adviser.

Here is a message from Maggie from Furlesque...

Hello world....how 'bout a little "reality TV" escape from this crazy month...!!!!!!!

A Furlesque tee (a "sunglass girl" tee) has made its way onto Tori Spelling's reality show: "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" which airs tonight on Oxygen!

We've seen the preview and our "sunglass girl" looks smashing...watch her work her way around the Hollywood movers and shakers.....tonight on Oxygen!!

See our other sunglass girls here...

Be well everyone...

Maggie


Share furlesque with a friend. Forward this newsletter.
Unsubscribe from this newsletter at this linkhttp://www.furlesque.com/store/
Change your list preferences at this link

No comments: