Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Franknfinger

Sunday when I was packing up at the Sunday Farmers Market I got stung by a bee. Guess I'm allergic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be tested, next time you may go into anaphalactic(sp) shock. Thats when your throat swells up, you can't breathe and well....I am speaking from experience!
Margaret

LBTudor said...

I have never been stung before so I was hoping it would not be such a big deal. It was quite painful and very gross.

You are right, I should get tested. Thanks-