Monday, March 12, 2007

All the Cool Kids Love Citrus Blast



I have officially lost my mind. In all aspects of my life I am pretty much on track. And then there is the house. Our house has made me a total idiot. Before we moved in I had all these rules. Walk the entire property, make lists, stick to the plan, watch your budget. We were not in the place a week and I was already ripping out cabinets and stripping paint in 2 different rooms. I don't know if its because I am artsey or because I have always wanted to own a house. Maybe I'm just super excited. People are telling me that I am moving too fast. Take it easy. But either way, I am an idiot. So, this weekend I painted my kitchen Citrus Blast. I woke up at 6:30 saturday morning and had the kitchen prepped and 1 coat of primer on before the hubby even got out of bed. In between paddling practice and a doggie birthday party somehow I managed to finish by bedtime sunday night. We even walked to the corner bakery and ate breakfast. I think it was an excuse to be able to buy all new green appliances. Yay! Next the floor?

No comments: