Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Not happy, not at all





When I got home last night I was hoping to see something spectacular, something so mind blowing I would have to have a seat. Instead I saw all the wrong things.

I picked the wrong colors for the exterior of the house. I'm not sure if its the texture or the fact that it was painted over terra cotta but man-oh-man, no bueno.

Please look and let me know if you have any suggestions. I left Chopper Nizzle (our painter) a note asking him to get another black, another white and to swap them. White on the trim and black on the windows. Its the body color I am having a hard time with. All the research I have done the Tudor House's are beige. I no want that.

HELP ME! I am in full blown paint hell.

And to top it all off, I don't like the color and finish I painted the dining room so I get to do that again.

1 comment:

red said...

what about some sort grayed-out light blue?