Monday, November 5, 2007

Flower Power

I don't know why I bother saying what I think I am going to accomplish over the weekend. Its like jinxing myself. I guess by now you know I did not scrape the paint off the bathroom window.

We did however help finish moving Jose in the new digs. Its all clean, floored and ready to go. Now if he only turned on the gas he could take a shower. Woops.

Tomorrow morning I'll take some picts. I did plant a few hydrangea, hunny suckle and 2 sweet pea bushes that are very pretty. The back yard is slowly shaping up.

This weekend coming up is the bike path clean up. Maybe after that I'll feel motivated to scrape paint. I use to do it all the time. I guess that once you loose momentum its just over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may the paint scrapper rest in peace...