Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tearing It Up

On Sunday I talked to my landscaper helper guy (its California, everyone has helpers), I asked him if he could please dig up the parking strip. He said he would get to it Monday. I forgot all about it until I got home last night. Its all dug up all right. No more grass, just a bunch of mud.

This weekend Adriana and I are going to go to Tree Of Life and get some plants for my new patch of heaven. I'm so excited to have this dug up. I wish I could have done it myself but honestly by the time we would be able to get to it and then have the hassle of removing the sod and dirt its just easier to pay someone to do it. I never would have thought I would pay someone to dig in my yard but hey, what can ya do?

Hopefully once we plant this next area it will make me a little happier. I hate sitting on my front stoop and seeing busted up minivans parked in front of my house. Pretty soon we will have views of pretty California natives and hummingbirds.

I'm sorry for the lack of pictures but I leave the house and its dark and by the time I get home its once again dark. Maybe I can sweet talk The Husband into taking some picts for me.

No comments: