Tuesday, May 12, 2009

As Seen On Tv

My dad likes to order things he see's on the TV. Sometimes is a really bad thing, sometimes its great. He bought me the 'Green Bag'. I'm not sure how many he ordered. I have about 30 and I secretly admit I have given quite a few away. I mean they last forever how many do I need? (i know they don't last forever, don't need to comment on that)

But while sifting through a Real Goods catalog I saw this. If you don't want to link on the link let me summarize for you. Its a $20 stick.

Because people either need a gadget for EVERYTHING or people have no minds and cannot think thus they have created the 'Countertop Bag Dryer'.


Description from the catalog: Crafted from sustainably harvested birch and ash woods, our Countertop Bag Dryer makes it easy to dry and reuse plastic bags. Folds for storage.

At first glance it looks like an infused oil stick thing that are all the rage. But no its better. At least its made from sustainable birch?

3 comments:

Why S? said...

Hey, better than sustainably harvested woods, it's foldable!

Shannon said...

Sucker...

Wearable Towel said...

I think your dad should order this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjdyjL0dbG8

by far the most controversial "opening scene?" infomercial i have seen.

check it out