Monday, April 30, 2007

What a weekend.





You might be wondering, "wow, they sure are making a lot of progress. I wonder what the deal is?" I got laid off from my job last week. I am going to jam on the muffin (I started calling the house that a few weeks ago. Not sure why.) until I get my next gig.

This weekend was monumental. We HUNG 1 WINDOW. I know you people are sick of me and my dang windows. Trust me, so are we. Except this weekend we saw victory. After the dipping, priming, wood conditioning, staining and glazing. We hung 1 window. I will finish the other one today. It seems like a lot of work but it sure did turn out beautiful. Its hard to tell in the picture how nice it is, but I am very happy with the results. The Strip Joint currently has 2 windows and we will keep the rotation up until we are finished. After that its all gravy.

I painted the hallway "white raisin". Its a nice color. I got hang some pictures and now we feel a little bit at home. I like to call it the Wall of Fun. Hee-hee. Sorry the pictures are crappy. Its hard to take pictures in the hall.

Ok, wish me luck with window #2.

And I still can't find the right color for the bedroom.

No comments: