Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Whole Lot Of Nuthin'

We took the weekend of the 4th off from thinking about anything other than having a good time. The Husband had some friends in town and to say the least, we had fun.

But now its Tuesday and time to think about the fence. I am waiting on the homeowner to sign off on the final design. We are still sticking with the horizontal design but are leaving out the gaps for fear of looking too modern. I can dig it.

I cannot wait until this fence is up. As much as I love listening to 2 Live Crew, I mean Me So Horny is a classic but it is not my morning favorite. I mean maybe morning like 3am but not morning meaning 9am while I am trying to catch up on Variety. Let's face it, it's me, it's not them I am a prude.

Here is a concept picture that I am liking...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Me So Horny is a classic but I prefer Crazytown's Butterfly @ 3am and Run DMC when going old-school at 9am. That's hysterical (probably because I'm not living it like you are). Like the fence alot...

Why S? said...

Me like fence too.